We'd like to formally invite you to join us for the official launch of the Raleigh Scuba Classes. Details are below but this is solely a fun gathering allowing us to start off on the right fin (lol).
As experienced divers, we've had so many amazing experiences ranging from the incredible things we've seen to the places we've visited. Out of all of these, one of our top 5 scuba experiences was an awesome bonding of people at a cookout/campout locally. Dozens of us gathered by the campfire after a day of diving and shared stories, created some hi-jinx, enjoyed the breeze off of the lake with cold beverages, and good food. Some of the best relationships we have today were kindled right there that night, so what better way to kick things off than our 1st annual campout. So come out and join the instructors & our friends for a great night!
- Saturday, September 30th | 2pm
- Location: Fantasy Lake Adventure Park
- Meet on the "cliffs" by the original pavilion (last shelter on left before hitting the water park).
- We are diving from 2pm until dusk (bring your own gear, or rent from us (limited quantities available)).
- Camping (bring your own camping gear).
- We will have grills available but please bring your own food/drink (no glass). This will be a potluck-lite event.
- Each person will be responsible for their park entry fee. We are handling the camping fees!
- You MUST sign up no later than September 24th to allow us to coordinate with FLAP.
- We are paying for everyone's camping fee (camping is only available to groups)
- Each person is responsible for their own entry to the park.
- We are not conducting any night dives however you can arrange that with FLAP individually if you wish.
Things we recommend you bring:
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Scuba gear (if you plan on diving that day)
- Camping chairs
- Flashlight or lanterns
Share this story